Scar, Hair, Mustache, Beard Transplantation
FUE is one of the most known and frequently preferred techniques in hair transplantation. After all the hair of the patient is shortened to 3mm in length, the donor area is anesthetized with local anesthesia. Grafts that are loosened with a device called micro motor are collected with the help of forceps. The area to be transplanted is anesthetized and the channels where the roots will be placed are opened using blades. When collected, the grafts with some tissue pieces are separated from the tissue pieces and the remaining hair follicles are placed in the canals. At the last stage, the donor area is covered by dressing.
The root parts of the hair are transplanted as a piece of tissue called GRAFT. Another method for transplanting a living hair follicle is the FUT method. There is also a DHI (Direct Hair Implant) hair transplant technique.
Beards, which make a significant difference on people’s faces, are sometimes not at the desired level. Sometimes it is messy even though it has the desired density. As such, the appearance of the people is negatively affected by this situation.
In the beard transplantation process, the hairs taken from the dense parts of the beard of the people are transplanted to the areas with sparse hair. Since the hair follicles of the people are used during the procedure, the result seems quite natural.
Generally, hair roots located on the cheekbones are used. The hair follicles in that area already disturb people and look bad. For this reason, unnecessary hairs are collected and planted in sparse areas.
- In men’s appearance, beard is an element that makes a significant difference and makes men unhappy with its lack. Beard transplantation has become a hope for people who have sparse or abnormal beard with the development of technology.
- Aesthetically adding value to people; It may decrease over time due to genetic, hormonal or external factors.
With the beard transplantation application, the beards can still be desired and it is ensured that a very important difference is made on the face of the person who has the transplantation.
The need for beard transplantation is of course a person’s own preference. However, when it is said that there is no option other than beard transplantation; We will encounter the elimination of recovery by other medical methods.
- Beard transplantation is needed if the beard is shed due to medicated or externally used cream and ointment for reasons that cannot be recovered.
- Although it is a preferred situation, beard deficiency is an aesthetic problem for some of us and this method can be preferred to eliminate it.
- The operation is based on the same infrastructure as hair transplantation and beyond being an advanced surgery, it is an application that is performed under local anesthesia and allows the person to return to their daily life immediately.
- The operation can be easily performed in the hands of experienced specialist physicians.
- No prosthesis or similar transplantation is made to the person, the person’s own hair follicles are used in the application.
- No special recovery period is required to apply. The person can choose this method at any time.
- Beard transplantation is a permanent operation. The transplanted roots have almost no risk of falling out.
- There is no risk as long as the operation is carried out by experts.
Mustaches that make a significant difference in the appearance of men and make them extremely unhappy with their lack are very important. In time, or due to natural hair structures, the hair is not at a sufficient level.
With mustache transplantation methods, the mustaches are brought to the desired level and it is ensured that very important differences are created on the faces of the people.
Mustache issue in men is very important as it has been known for centuries and its deficiency is an extremely important problem. There are many effective methods that can be preferred for this problem.
If we talk about all the details that you are curious about and need to know about mustache transplantation:
- Mustache transplantation is a method applied in permanent hair loss on the upper lip, known as the mustache area of people.
- It is a method that can be preferred by men who are not satisfied with the shape of their mustache.
For those who wonder what is mustache transplantation, in short, if we talk about the details of the process. The procedure is a method that men over 24 years old can benefit from.
It is applied with FUE technique, which is highly preferred among hair transplantation procedures. The procedure applied under local anesthesia takes approximately 2-3 hours. Patients do not feel any pain during the procedure. One of the important points to be known about the procedure is that if there is no hair in the area after 4 months, the transplantation will be done again.
Mustaches, which make a significant difference in the appearance of men and make them extremely unhappy with their lack, are very important for an aesthetic appearance. There may be a deficiency in the amount of hair due to the conditions that develop over time or the problems that develop in the natural hair structures. With the mustache transplantation application, the mustaches can be brought to the desired level and very important differences are created on the faces of the people.
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) offers a long-term solution to hair loss for thousands of patients due to the nature of the procedure, while scarring remains in this usual method. Due to the delicate nature of hair loss and hair transplantation, many patients may feel self-conscious about the long, thin scar left by FUT procedures.
Although you can usually hide this extended hair, hair transplantation in Turkey wound scar removal can provide peace of mind and confidence for each patient.
Scar removal in hair transplantation can be hidden using FUE. Other methods for scar removal of hair transplantation while in Turkey, our surgeon this additional cultivation, reducing visibility in the donor area and is able to heal after the wounds to heal density.